TRADEMARK REGISTRATIONOctober 20, 2018
NTN : WHAT IS NTN?August 14, 2019
Registration with PSEB is mandatory for call centers to legally operate in Pakistan. Call Center registration certificate issued by PSEB is location specific and is valid only for the location for which it is issued. Separate certificate shall be required for each branch/additional or alternate location.
New Call Center Registration:
- Business NTN.
- Passport copy of Directors / Shareholders / Partners (for foreign nationals only).
- Attested copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (for SECP registered companies only).
- Attested copy of Form 29 (for SECP registered companies only).
- Attested copy of Incorporation certificate (for SECP registered companies only).
- Attested copy of Partnership deed (for Partnership based firms).
- Attested copy of Firm registration certificate (for registered firms)
- Business Bank Statement of the preceding six months.
Business Bank Account Letter/Certificate (In case of new account).
- Annual registration fee for principal/main office Rs. 20,000/-
- Annual registration/Renewal for each branch (if any) Rs. 10,000/-
- Call Center with expired registration will be charged a surcharge of Rs. 10,000/-