Bail can be granted to the accused person, after his arrest, both in the bailable and non-bailable offense. When the accused has been arrested by a law enforcement agency and the court feels that there is no need for the detention of the person in jail and he is likely to suffer irreparable injury to his dignity, honor, or reputation by his arrest. The concerned trial court grants Post Arrest Bail after fulfilling the following conditions:
- That the person shall make himself available for interrogation by the police officer as and when required;
- That the person shall not, directly or indirectly, make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the court or to any police officer;
- That the person shall not leave the country without prior permission of the court.:
- That the person submits the surety bonds for the satisfaction of the court till the final disposal of the case.
- There are essential ingredients for Post Arrest Bail:
Spectrum Law Associates provides its services for filing Bail and opposition for our valued clients in all courts of Law and has a track record of excellent results.