Bail before an arrest is a bail that is granted in a case where the court feels that the accused has been falsely involved in the case and may suffer irreparable injury to dignity, honor, or reputation if arrested. The District and Session Court grant the Pre-Arrest Bail after fulfilling the following conditions:
- That the person shall make himself available for interrogation by the police officer as and when required;
- That the person shall not, directly or indirectly, make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the court or to any police officer;
- That the person shall not leave the country without prior permission of the court.
- That the person submits the surety bonds for the satisfaction of the Court till the final disposal of the case.
- There are essential ingredients for confirmation of Pre-Arrest Bail:
Spectrum Law Associates provides its services for filing Bail and opposition for our valued clients in all courts of Law and has a track record of excellent results.