NTN verification is the NATIONAL TAX NUMBER, which is used by the Pakistani government to track its citizens. Through NTN verification number, they also follow temporary and permanent citizens for work while FBR NTN is a password of 13 computerized digits that will be used as NTN verification number. Following are some primary NTN verification process everyone should know.
Whoever gives the income to the Government, has to register themselves with the FBR NTN. NTN verification is getting National Tax Number (NTN) for obtaining payable activities. NTN verification can be concerned for Income Tax, Transactions Tax, and Federal Excise persistence. This NTN verification via FBR NTN can also be used for Import and Export of assets. A person having NTN verification has the following advantages.
• INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR FBR NTN Enrollment
1. Cell no which is Registered by the name of the candidate if you want FBR NTN.
2. An e-mail approach managed by that person who wants FBR NTN.
• DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NTN REGISTRATION
1. Copy of the given Electricity Bill (Not older more than three months)
2. Ownership papers or Rent agreement if you want FBR NTN
3. Salary Certificate, Salary sheet (Just for waged person)
Here are the steps of how you can enroll yourself in FBR NTN and create your user ID password.
A taxpayer can do NTN verification by visiting FBR NTN online.
Anyone who neglects to perform his NTN verification via FBR NTN at the extent of business as required under this Ordinance or the rules made there under. Such a person will spend a fine of five thousand rupees.While doing NTN verification and in case there is a change in your name or address, then the registered person has to notify the change in the directed form to the RTO within fourteen days of such change.
The difference in the business division shall be issued after RTO(regional transport office) has established the production facility and confirmed the status as an industrial consumer of the electricity and gas distribution organizations.